Saturday 5 November 2016

Let me introduce myself (2)

Hi!
My name’s Laia. I’m from Catalonia, Spain. I was born in the year 2005 in Barcelona city. I’m eleven years old. My birthday is on 19th of May. I live in Barcelona. I’m a student at Immaculada Vedruna School. There are three people in my family. I don’t have any brother or sister. My father is a chemist and my mother is a chemist, too.

I’ve got brown eyes, brown hair and I’m tall and thin.

I’m funny, shy, nice, kind and a little naughty.

IMG_8945.JPGI love painting a lot. I would like to be a painter. I have other hobbies: I like playing the piano, horse riding, going to the cinema and listening to music on the radio. In my free time,  I also like playing computer games, watching TV or reading books. I don’t like playing the drums or collecting stickers or stamps. My favorite food is sushi. I prefer to drink water, I don’t like Coke. My favorite color is red.
I love animals, I would like to have a pet because

By Laia Leal


No comments:

Post a Comment