Wednesday 28 December 2016

Let me introduce myself (11)

Hi, my name is Jan. I’m from Spain and I live in Barcelona. I’m 11 years old. My birthday is on 31st December. I’m a student at 6A and my favourite subject is P.E. and my favourite sport is basketball. There are 12 people in my family. They are me, my brother, my mother, my father etc… My father sells fire extinguishers and my mother is an architect . I would like to make videogames and I like
programming.
My hobby is playing basketball. In my free time, I also like playing computer games. I don't like homework. My favourite food is pizza or durum . My favourite drink is Coca-cola. My favorite day of week is Friday because it is the last day of the week. My favorite month is December because it is my birthday. My favourite singer is Enrique Iglesias. I like resident evil,  the movie in assasins creed. My favourite place is my room because I can be alone and play video games. I like travelling I have been to México.

DSC_0283.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment