Friday 28 April 2017

Book recommendation!

Last summer I read an interesting book.
The title is “Wonder”, and the writer is R.J. Palacio.
It has four hundred and twelve pages.
The story is about a boy, August, whose face is deformed.
He lived with his family and he didn’t have relationship with other children, he didn’t go to school because his mum taught him.
When he was eleven years old, he wanted go to school like his sister.
At school, August found problems with some boys, they didn’t like his face and they annoyed him many times.
He was very sad, but step by step he got lots of true friends that helped him …
I recommend you this book because it is entertaining. At the end of the story I felt that I wanted to be his friend and I loved him.  

By Laia LealResultat d'imatges de Wonder












No comments:

Post a Comment